miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

Quickly, very quickly!!!

     Definitely, this Christmas was unique. In the first place was in the weekeend! Christmas was on the Saturday, 24th and on  Sunday the 25th! And obviously, on monday we cameback to class....but anyway I had a really good time.
      In my family the party is double, because my dad have his birthday on December, 24th. So, the formula is the same every year: on december, 24th we had a barbecue with all my brothers, sisters and my nephew and my niece. We spent together all the day, because my brothers and sister arrived very early in the morning. The barbecue was prepared by  the own celebrated one, and one of my uncles made and sent the cake. At the night, all my brothers and sisters cameback to their homes and (for the first time in many years) my parents and me spent Christmas eve alone. We had a very simple dinner: the leftovers of the barbecue; but before, we went out by car to see all the city with its lights. It's something that we do every year, like a tradition; I really love that drive, is relaxing and remember me my childhood, when Christmas was the same that magic.
      When we arrived to home, we had our express dinner and then we opened our gifts (many gifts!). The next day, we went to my gradma's house (like every year) and spent the day with all my uncles, aunts and cousins (they are like thirty). We had other barbecue and opened more gifts.
      I really enjoyed Christmas, is the time when my family is all together all the day. My family have many meeting at the year, but this one is diferent, because is the only one that no-one abscence. The only problem was, that it's over too fast.

6 comentarios:

  1. It seems like you have a big family. I sounds like fun!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that barbecue and some drinks with cousins in the name of grandmother is the most important thing to do !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you passed a lovely christmas!! i used to see lights and decoration when i was child too

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You Christmas is nice, it seem like to mine (I`m not sure if the sentence is correct :/ ... anyway...) I think the families used to do the same things on this dates ( as a tradition) , but the sense is always the most beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh, I think that's lovely. You and your family are very close, not like mine. I used to spent all the Christmas Eves only with my parents and brothers. We aren't that sociable at all. :/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Awwww ♥ I'm glad that you pass a happy christmas :) I have a big family too.

    ResponderEliminar