miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

The way is language

    I have heard that language was the thing that make the difference between humans and animals other time; but I have never thought about language like Mark Pagel. He shows language like a magnific and greatest tool for human cooperation; and dangerous tool at the same time! He said that with language you can control other people, and even steal the ideas of other people, and that was the reason because is a powerful and dangerous tool; in the other hand, language is the answer to resolve people needs througt cooperation. Well, as he said, language can join us , but at the same time divide us, because humanity talk thousand of differents languages!
   Pagel thinks the only specie in the world that have social learning (learn the things that other do) and is the key of the "successfull" of our specie; an do the relation with language; saying that this two elements are the reason because human is where is.
    I don't think thath human is the successfull specie, I think is a strange creature that couldn't be happy in his nature state; so, invented some forms to be "better", and make life "easier", but the only thing that get is make unnecesary problems.
    I think that this thougths are thing that have to be considered at the hour to say what are us like specie.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm agree with you in relation with your idea of human being. Pagel states a exaltation about humans...
    Moreover, although animals don`t have a system like human language they have its own ways of communication...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your idea about the lenguage and the human,and I am agree when you say: "I don't think thath human is the successfull specie, I think is a strange creature that couldn't be happy in his nature state; so, invented some forms to be "better", and make life "easier", but the only thing that get is make unnecesary problems." Because, I don´t think that the lenguage are define as a successfull specie. But, I think is important for the communication and for the accumulation of ideas and knowledge.

    ResponderEliminar