miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

Think in your world

      Is true, many people have a beatiful speech about be friendly with environment, but most of us don't do anything for our world in this aspect...Anything!
      Personally, I do only two things for the environment: First, I separate organic garbage for inorganic one, then I bury all the organic trush and that works like a fertilizer; and second, I accumulate all bottles of glass and I leave them in the bottles banks of Coaniquem. That it's all, and actually, I don't do this things often; sometimes we forget separate the garbage and we leave the bottles in the containers only three or four times in the year.
     We have a lot of places when we can recycling, principally in the supermarket, the problem is chileans don't have the custom to recycling. In the last 10 years, people starting to think about the environment and being green; but I think that all this initiative came from ONG's, I have never heard or seen and campaign of government to recycling or being green. But, I don't believe that we haven't a green culture because the government don't promove it; that would help of course, but I think the most useful campaign to take conscience about be friendly with the environment is that which shows the benefits of being green, Would you like to live in a cleaner environment, and save energy with that?
      Although in Chile we don't have a green conscience, I believe we are starting to get one; because, like I say before, we have many places to recycling, and some supermarkets are promoving the use of your own carried bag to go to shopping and forget the plastic ones! I'm not sure if recycling of paper, glass and plastic is  a mass practice, I think that the most item that people recycle is cans, but I really don't know.
      Some people do things very useful with recycled items, like wallets of carton and notebooks with recycle paper; and others not so useful but very pretty's, like necklares, rings and earrings made of paper! I think that this small things can contribute to create a green conscience in our society...
 
                   

7 comentarios:

  1. We used to have a green container of glass bottles of COANIQUEM and other for milk cartons in our neighborhood's market. But, you know what? Some idiots take it like bathrooms and houses and destroyed them. BIG ASSHOLES! So, what happen? Now we don't have any container. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You do so many things to protecting the environment!!! I do not use to do this kind of recycling ... someday I will do it... I hope...and you have to continue doing this kind of things, congratulations :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree most people are starting to think and becoming more aware of environmental issues here.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree, the aware about environment is somethin recent in Chile. I hope this goes on increase

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think is necessary a change of conscience in the people for they have some customs that help to the environment. I think is necessary a cultural change.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Exactly, these little things is important, therefore we required policies for promove these practices.

    ResponderEliminar