miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Our ¿lovely? Santiago...


I'm from Melipilla, and I used to travel to Santiago many times in the year, and every time, when I was arriving  to the city, I thought "I'm really grateful to don't live in Santiago" Well, now I don't have choice, and I have to live in this... charming city. 
       Santiago have good things of course, you have a lot of places when you can have fun: theaters, cinemas, parks, museums. Also, you can go to the stadium, to a concert or a soccer game; and many communes have culture's activities in the year. I like classical places of Santiago, such as the Mapocho's Station, the Central Market, Santa Lucia's and San Cristobal's hills, etc.
       The problem of Santiago is Transantiago of course, I don't know anyone that don't hate it. Is uncomfortable, slow, and people don't help! All are running with a beautiful face of stress, and don't have time to look no-body. Other thing I don't like of this city is the noise... you can't run away of it. The noise is actually the traffic, many cars and buses running everywhere, and they are all time late. I have to say it, this a frenetic city.
        I really don't know how changes we could make to do Santiago a better city. I think the urgent thing is make the Transantiago a decent system of transport... its seems like an impossible. I would like to reduce the noise of Santiago (other impossible) and have more green areas. 
        I believe a visitor of Santiago have to know that this is a city of crazy people, but have really nice places too; so, go to classical and popular places of Santiago, but be careful, because some areas are dangerous, you mustn't look like a tourist! 
          This is our lovely capital; honestly, I would live in other city if I could...

4 comentarios:

  1. I like even the noise of Santiago. Although I guess it's because I'm used to this. I'm a city girl c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The noise never stop, I hate that

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also think that I would like to live in other city, maybe some more quiet, small and whit beach!!

    ResponderEliminar