miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

I'm a monkey?

    We are starting the year and , like every January, we are checking our horoscope. According to the chinese zodiac, I'm a monkey. A water monkey especifically, because I was born in 1992.
    The chinese zodiac say monkeys are curious, cleverness and masters of joke. I think I'm curious, but only in a few things, but not much really. The first time I read that monkeys like make jokes I thought that wasn't my case but... suddendly I remendered; I made many jokes in my life to my family and my friends; like sent some funny present and  this year, well , last 2011 only I did one to my brother. I think because I stopped to do that kinds of things my first thought was "I'm not a joker". Actually I think that it's a part of me I'm losing.
    The zodiac also say that monkeys prefer urban life than rural life. What that means!! It's definitely not my case, I love the country and I would live there if I could. I don't hate the city, but I don't like it too much.
   Continue with chinese zodiac, a water monkeys is extremely sensitive and can succeed if they can stay focused on their objetive, but they easily distracted. I was very sensitive in the past, when I was about 10 or 12;  but I don't distract easily; in fact, I focused easily.
     I think the descripcion of monkeys in chinese zodiac have somethings  I see myself; but are others aspects like carrer, health and relationship where I don't identify myself.
     I have to admit I like see differents horoscopes of different cultures, almost like a hobby. Sometimes I found myself in the descripcion of the sign, but the most of the times only I see my self in one or two things, and then I forget it. Anyway, I'll continue read any horoscope...I'm curious


7 comentarios:

  1. Nice picture! hahaha... we are monkeys! by chinese horoscope we are a sensitive person, are you a sensitive person?...
    If you are a joker I have to pay attention and be really careful with you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yeah! great shot Fernanda. What other type of horoscope do you check?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mmmm...monkey business! I don't really see you as a monkey. And you're not a joker person, I think...you're, actually, really serious.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. that's a nice picture!!! I think is fun to read horoscopes, but we have to interpret it and not take it literatly :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh! I'm a monkey too! (I agree with the rooster)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also like to see my horoscope in other cultures, I am a hawk in Mayan horoscope, geb in the Egyptian, Kethu Kumbha in Hindi, Sheep in chinese and time traveler in the geek :B http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EyeOaLSnvW4/TcFDU24qkSI/AAAAAAAAIFs/-bzDry9pNc4/s1600/thegeekzodiac3.jpg

    I think I'm very curious

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi, funny picture...
    Is true that horoscopes aren`t always right, but I think is interesting know the different horoscopes of other cultures and compare them with the own personality.

    ResponderEliminar